Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why Blog?


So blogging seems to be the latest craze amoung computer mom's so I decided to jump on the band wagon and give it a go. I don't consider myself a very good writer or even a creative writer but I thought having this blog would be a good way to get my thoughts out the world, update family and friends on the happenings in my families life and hey it's cheaper than therapy. Blogging seems to be a unique technique in itself it is almost like taking someones journal and posting it for all the world to see. I am amazed the different ways that you can blog you can have a serious blog where you fight for justice or a loving blog where you can express your love for that special someone, you can have a news blog where you can report on things you like and don't like in the news. After thinking about it I decided to come up with the slant of talking about my family and maybe occasionally putting in a few lines about my views on the world around me. I have goals for my blog, I hope that it will be entertaining as well as informative so that people will read it of course. My only hesitation is that it will not be as funny and creative as some of my family and friends blogs'

So if you would like an update on my family or just have some free time feel free to check out my blog you never know there maybe a little Mark Twain in me after all.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I sent a comment the other day, but I don't think it took. Just want to say I have enjoyed your blog and really look forward to continued up to date news on you, Doug and the girls. Don't sell yourself short. You are very creative, and I'm sure we will see lots of interesting stories, antecdotes and pictures coming our way. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete