Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ahhh Sleep Baby Sleep


So now that I have come off of my political soap box it is time to head back into family mode. The Burwell house is starting to get back to normal after the last few wild weeks we have had in our home. We do ask that you keep us in your prayers that our family will heal from the waves that have hit our home. I am happy to announce that Kara now goes down for naps and bedtime with little to no crying and is always happy to spend time with bedtime bear (thanks Aunt Kim and Uncle Jeff). The transition was hard but I am happy that we went through the storm. As for Lanie she is feeling better and has now been able to go to sleep peacefully. She is really growing into being a great sister and truly enjoys "showing" Kara lots of new stuff. Doug is working hard and trying to get things back in order in our home. I am balancing childcare in my home and being a mom. I am looking forward to spring when the kids can play outside where the air is fresh (although I truly believe you should never rush the seasons). We are looking forward to what God's plan is for our family and wish many wonderful days for you in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment