Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family is everything!


Today was a wild and crazy day for our family.I am sure that their are times in everyones life when things are not always as they should be. As we go through life there are ups and downs and tests along the way that really allow us to step back and ask ourselves what is really important in life? Each season in life holds it's own adventure. I feel that this blog is a bunch of metaphores.
What I am trying to say is when everything seems to be at it's end as long as you have a family to come home to you are lucky. I am also happy to have my faith to help get through any situation.The love of my husband and the smiles and hugs from my children could be all that I could ever ask for. As Doug has quoted to me this week "as long as I have you guys I have all I need" God seems to know how to put the right people in our lives just when we need them. You never realize all that you have until you think about your health, your warm home and a full belly.
I am truly happy to have love ones that are there with a listening ear, a helping hand, or a loving word.
I know this is a serious blog which I am trying to be more of a humorous blogger, but I was feeling a little sentimental.
If you are reading this and have given us loving words, helpful support, or just thought of us we love you are thankful for you.
Love, Jenny (future humorous blogger)

1 comment:

  1. Serious blogs are good. We can't be funny all the time!!! :) If I was not already keeping up CJ's page, your blog is making me debating bringing our blog back. As if I had a ton or readers (nope). But it's just a good was to keep everyone informed, and a nice was to express yourself. Even if the post is a "hey all is well and we are blessed - hope you guys are also." :)

    Keep on blogging Jen!!! --Kim

    ReplyDelete